Parrot Airborne Cargo Drone with Camera
(Basket Code SC813)
OverviewTransport a secret delivery or send a test pilot to experience incredible acrobatics with the Parrot Airborne Cargo Mars MiniDrone. Ready to fly and easy to operate, the drone can be tossed in the air and autopilot will start the engines and stabilize it. Use your smartphone or tablet with the FreeFlight 3 app for ultimate control.
When your Parrot Airborne Cargo Mars takes flight, it's a one of a kind MiniDrone, customized with your own payload. You can add a mini figure or blocks to the base on top, or store items in the built-in compartments, perhaps destined for a secret rendezvous. With your smartphone or tablet as a controller, you perform amazing acrobatics and stunts, inside or outdoors thanks to a durable, shock-resistant design.
A built-in camera contributes to flight stabilization and captures photos, so you can land amazing aerial selfies and see your world from a whole new perspective.
Why you want this:
- Ready and easy to fly: Auto take-off and landing with the push of a button. You can even toss it in the air and its sensors will start the engines and stabilize it automatically.
- Durable shock-resistant design: Do acrobatic flips and stunts without worry; the drone is built to last and intended for both indoor and outdoor use, with a removable polyamide hull to protect the propellers.
- Speed and range: With a top speed of 11mph (18km/h) the Bluetooth LE connection offers a 20m operating radius and max elevation.
- Stable flight: A 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, pressure sensor, ultrasound sensor, and vertical camera all work together to maintain stability.
- Built-in camera: Take snapshots and aerial selfies with the embedded VGA mini-camera, which can capture 480x640 photos and store them on 1GB flash memory.
- Cargo-ready: Transport small objects in the built-in compartments, or attach
- App Control: The FreeFlight 3 app allows you to control the drone from your compatible iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Lithium-polymer battery: The 550mAh battery lasts up to 9 minutes and recharges in 25 minutes (with 2.6A charger-- sold separately)
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Minidrone
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 2 x Shields
- 1 x Set of Stickers
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Parrot Airborne Cargo Drone with Camera (EACH)